Air pollution effects human health:
We all are doing alot things that cause air pollution like we are using cars, working in industries etc. but never think that what are the effects behind that. All are the causes of air pollution. In this article i am talking about the air pollution effects human health.
We always try reduce the things that cause air pollution.
Top 7 Effects of Air Pollution on Human Health:
- Pesticides like ( Dichloro-Diphenyl Trichlorethane ), which are toxic entre into food chain and get accumalated in the body causing kidney disorders and problems of brain and circulatory system.
- Lead pollution causes anaemia brain damage , convulsions and death.
- Certain mental cause problem in kidney,liver,circulatory system and nervous system.
- Fungicidies cause nerve damage and death.
- Air pollution affects respitory system causing breathing difficulties and diseases such as bronchitis,asthma,lung cancer,tuberculosis and pneumonia.
- Air pollution affects the central nervous system causing carbon monoxide poisoning. CO has more affinity for haemoglobin than oxygen and thus forms a stable compound carboxy haemoglobin (COHb), which is poisonous and causes suffocation and death.
- Air pollutants produce physical and chemical change in materials which results in their damage and destruction. The natural effects of corrosion and weathering are aggravated when the air is polluted. The most destructive air pollutants to materials are smoke, grit, dust and oxides of sulphur.