As we know that smoking is injuries to health. It cause many health problems for us. There are many types of smoking items like cigerattes, cigar, beedi and many more. It usually effects our respiratory system including lungs, kidneys etc. So today we are going to talk about some Harmful Effects Of Smoking Cigeratte/ Cigar/ Beedi.
Harmful Effects Of Smoking Cigeratte/ Cigar/ Beedi
Lets discuss the harmful effects of smoking cigeratte/ cigar/ beedi one by one. It clarify all the effects of these items.
Effects of smoking Cigeratte
1. Cigarette smoking causes more than 480,000 deaths each year in the United States. This is nearly one in five deaths.
2. Smokers are more likely than nonsmokers to develop heart disease, stroke, and lung cancer.For coronary heart disease by 2 to 4 times. For stroke by 2 to 4 times. Of men developing lung cancer by 25 times. Of women developing lung cancer by 25.7 times.
3. Smokers are at greater risk for diseases that affect the heart and blood vessels (cardiovascular disease).Smoking causes stroke and coronary heart disease, which are among the leading causes of death in the whole world.
4. Smoking can cause lung disease by damaging your airways and the small air sacs (alveoli) found in your lungs. Cigarette smoking causes most cases of lung cancer.
5. Smoking can make it harder for a woman to become pregnant. It can also affect her baby’s health before and after birth.
Effects of Smoking cigar
1. Cigar smoking causes cancer of the oral cavity, larynx, esophagus, and lung.
2. Cigar smoking also cause cancer of the pancreas in our body.
3. Daily cigar smokers, particularly those who inhale, are at increased risk for developing heart disease and other types of lung disease. Regular cigar smokers and cigarette smokers have similar levels of risk for oral cavity and esophageal cancers. The more you smoke, the greater the risk of disease.
4. Cigars contain nicotine, a highly addictive drug found in all tobacco products. Nicotine is a central nervous system stimulant belonging to the same class of drugs as cocaine and amphetamines. The nicotine in cigar smoke is absorbed quickly through the mouth and lungs, where it enters the bloodstream and reaches the brain to cause addiction.
Effects of Smoking Beedi
1. Beedis contain more cancer-causing compounds than your average tobacco cigarettes. A 1989 study found that smoking bidis could cause cancer of the tongue.
2. Beedi also effects the lungs of the human body cause lung cancer.
3. The person who smoke beedi regularly also cause heart disease.
4. In india beedi is less expensive thej cigeratte. So thats why it is used more in indian villages and cause many health problems.
So these all are the “Harmful Effects Of Smoking Cigeratte/ Cigar/ Beedi”.
If you want to read about reasons behind protecting natural resources. You can read it here.