Meaning, Types, Problems, And Measures Of Energy Resources.
Today is the of age of energy without energy resources we can’t survive. The use of energy is the age of science and technology has become the symbol of development.
It means the energy that we get from various sources like coal, fossil fuel, petroleum, wind energy, Tidal energy etc. is called Energy resource.
Types of Energy resources:
There are two types of resources of energy are as fallow:
1. Renewable Energy resources:
These are those resources which are continuously used by humans but also continuously renewed by nature. These are also called in – exhaustible resources. Some resources like wind energy, solar energy, tidal energy etc.
2. Non-Renewable resources:
These are those resources which are continuously used by humans but can’t renewed by nature. These are also called exhaustible resources. Some resources like petroleum, fossil fuels, nuclear fuels etc.
Problems of Energy resources:
Because of the following reasons, in present time world’s energy resources are at a critical stage.
1. Non-Renewable resources are usedup at very high rate that they may have last only few centuries more.
2. Due to the lack of facilities for harnessing energy resources at developing countries.
3. Some developed countries used 70% of global energy of resources for their industries that leads to unequal distribution of energy.
4. Rich people in developed countries using energy lavishly, but poor people at developed countries cannot even meet their minimum energy needs.
5. Deforestation is also adding to reducing energy resources it cause soil erosion that leads to flood and destroyed everything.
Meaures for Energy Conservation:
1. We have to use renewable resources instead of Non-Renewable resources.
2. For cooking food we have use solar energy it also saves our non-renewable energy.
3. Palnting more and more trees is the best way to conserve non-renewable resources.
4. We have use efficient energy appliances to reduce energy wastage.
5. We have to generate hydroelectric, wind and tidal power because they are renewable resources.