Top 10 Air Pollution Causes:
Air pollution is the todays most dangerous thing that was happening in the world or Earth. There are alot of air pollution causes are as fallow:
1. Burning of fuels,like;wood ,cow dung cakes, coal and kerosene in homes pollute the air.
2. Exhaust gases emitted by motor vechiles, which pollute the air are the major sources of air pollution in big cities.
3. Industries pollute air by releasing various types of pollutants,such as; sulphur dioxide,oxides of carbon, nitrogen oxide, chlorine, asbestos dust and cement dust.
4. Thermal power plants pollute air by emitting sulphur dioxide and fly-ash.
5. Nuclear power plants pollute air by releasing radioactive rays.
6. Use fertilizers and pesticides in agriculture pollute the air.
7. Mining activities release particular matter into the air and pollutes it.
8. Indiscriminate cutting of trees and clearing of forests increases the amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere and thereby pollutes it.
9. Use of clorofluorocarbons in refrigeration, fire extinguisher and aerosol sprayers pollutes air by depleting the ozone layer.
10. Smoking pollutes air by emitting carbon monoxide and nicotine.